SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

nada, zip, zilch

OK, so nothing is happening in my life right now. Everything seems to be on standby. I think I definitely need a change in the old routine. Went out for St. Patrick's day, but didn't get drunk like I had planned. I didn't even have a buzz when I got home. Due to the place being packed, it was hard to get a drink, then there was drama between friends of mine. It was like high school all over again. LOL. Still, I went home alone once again. Ben and Marci went to Illinois for spring break, so it's kinda quiet around the house. Melissa is working every night this week. But at least I have plans to go out this weekend and next weekend and the weekend after, too. At least my nothing is not boring. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home