SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did for New Years Eve. Went home alone after a night of drinking. But had a blast partying with my friends. We finally got snow early new years day and it's been freezing since. My friend Courtney stayed the weekend with me and it was good to see her after two years.
Got a King size bed on Saturday. Still getting used to it. That's a lot of room for just me. Ben has officially moved in and has stayed with me all week.
Not much else going on.
My new year resolution for this year: don't make resolutions.
damn!, broke it already. lol
anywho, back to work...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger about a boy said…

    congratulations on the king size. ive been rocking the queen bed for years now and just recently realized (and got used to) sleeping diagonally so my feet aint hanging over the edge! i love tolkein and goodkind and beyond!

    ps - thanks for the comment. avenue q rocked! but ive not seen it since my friend left

     

Post a Comment

<< Home