SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My weekend

Sunday I watched Mel's kids while her a J went to a company Christmas party. Then joined them at the bar after the baby-sitter relieved me. Mel had talked to Craig Saturday night, He showed up a little after I had left. They made plans for us all to meet Sunday night but he couldn't get a babysitter for his sisters kids. Ohh well, I'm sure Mel will keep trying to set us up. Not as easy as it sounds, both of us work two jobs and babysit in our off time. lol. Anyway, I had a fun night M showed up with P.J. and I danced with P.J. a couple songs and with M a couple songs. M called me a ho for dancing with her boy-toy while she karaoke. LOL! We had a real good time. It was funnier that she was singing "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood. When the song ended I told her that I had changed one word in the song for her. Instead of "Shania karaoke" it should be "Reba karaoke" refering to M always singing Reba's "Fancy". lol, she didn't think it was too funny.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home