SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving

So Thanksgiving has come and gone. I didn't get to go see my family, but I got to spend it with Melissa's family. Her brother TJ hung out with us for most of the weekend and her sister Marci did too. I got to see John, though I had to go kidnap him from his family and he could only stay for a few hours and we talked Lindsay into coming over and hanging out too. It was really good to see them. The rest of the weekend was spent working. I took Thursday off but worked all day Friday, Saturday I worked 9-2 and Sunday I worked 10:30-1:30. Went to Goodwill in Hutch Satuday and spent way too much money, but got some really nice shirts. Then turned around Sunday and spent even more at Wal-mart. LOL; Easy come, Easy go, I guess. Well, TJ is coming back for Christmas and so is John. But I really want to go home and see the family and maybe hang out with some of my old High School friends.

I got Melissa's and Ms. Hall's gifts already and I picked up some shirts for my parents. Now all I have to do is find something for the rest of the people on my list. And I'm running out of time! AHHHH!!!! It's also starting to look like I'll be spending New Years alone again. Holidays always seem to be the perfect time to run people out of my life. Not sure why that is.

The weather today is really sucky. Rainy, foggy, cold as a Witches Titty in a brass bra. lol I could go for some hot cocoa and my book beside a fire. But there's no way I'm getting that. lol, wishful thinking.

anyway, hope you all had a good Holiday and are planning great things for the next 6-8 weeks.

~Timmy

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home