SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Monday, December 04, 2006

BAR-TENDER

Ok, I don't believe that I've ever dreamed of being at the bar before, but last night I did. My regular bar hired a new bar-tender, and GOD is he hot! I feel inclined to go out just to look at him all night. So, back to my dream, it wasn't sexual or anything, I was at the bar, sitting in the booth with a couple of my friends, when they mention how cute Gareth is. I look up to the bar and see him making drinks, and all I can do is agree with the girls. ohh I wish you all could see this perfect specimen of man. He only has one flaw, I'm pretty sure he's straight and would never be interested in me in any way. I hate that. However, if I keep dreaming about him I don't think I'll mind so much.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home