SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Walking

So yesterday I picked up Kathrine from the sitter's house and when we got home, I put her down standing up, and she walked across the living room. I can't believe she is walking! It was so cool, I had her doing it all evening. LOL. I think I wore her out, she didn't complain at all when I laid her down for the night. Went out with Melissa for a few drinks and luckily the night was drama-free for once. Would have liked to get to bed before 2am though. LOL. I must be getting old, I have trouble staying out as late as I used to.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home