SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

tragic loss

Yesterday at about 10 till 5, I get a phone call informing me that a friend had been in a motorcycle accident and died. What a sucky way to end the day! Granted, I was not close to 'Ox' in any way, but a lot of my other close friends were. It's a hard hit to lose yet another friend in this way, all because some stupid driver wasn't paying attention (ohh, "the sun was in my eyes.") Why can't people just slow down when they are having problems like that? I don't know all the specifics of the accident but still...
anyways~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home