SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Painful

My back has been hurting for the last 24+ hours. If I ever wanted to know what it feels like to grow wings I know now! I feel like the guy in X-Men III in the beginning. The pain kept me up most of the night cause I didn't have any painkillers, and the ice pack only helped so much.

Anyway, last night I dreamed that I was in either a restaurant or school cafeteria. Anyway, we were getting food at the last minute before they stopped serving, I had to swipe a towel from one of the busboys that I knew to clean the table, then we were going through the pantry, looking for more stuff. Suddenly I'm pulling into my Grandparents drive way, my Granddad is working on the car and my grandma is in the garage, there are lots of people there and I run into a lot of my old friends. Very emotional.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(To see your relatives in your dream, signifies family issues or feelings. They represent some aspect of your own self. )http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/r2.htm

(To dream that you are in a restaurant, suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed by decisions/choices that you need to make in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are seeking for emotional nourishment outside of your social support system)http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/r2.htm

(To dream that you are attending a reunion, suggests that there are feelings from the past which you need to acknowledge and recognize. Alternatively, it indicates that you have incorporated the various aspects/qualities of the people in your dream reunion.)http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/r2.htm

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home