SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Marriage?

Last night I dreamed that I got married. Apparently his name was Chuck, he was decent looking, and we were married in a Catholic church with a Priest and no guests. We said our vows and the Priest sprinkled Holy Water on our foreheads. After the ceremony, Chuck disappeared and I found myself wandering in church, I stopped a priest and asked them what the churches local feelings were towards same-sex marriage, got the run around from him, then I was seated in a pew waiting for the sermon to start. I needed to plug something (phone I think) in and started looking for a recepticle, after that is kinda blurry.
Very strange.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(To see a wedding in your dream, symbolizes a new beginning or transition in your current life. Dreams involving weddings are often negative and highlight some anxiety or fear. It often refers to feelings of bitterness, sorrow, or death. Alternatively, wedding dreams reflect your issues about commitment and independence.)http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/w2.htm#wedding

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home