SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

spiders and ice cream?

Last night I dreamed that there was a spider in my room, I caught and squished it and my brother gave it a chip to eat. (ewww, full body shiver)

Then we moved on to going to get ice cream. I ordered a banana split but could only eat 2/3 of it cause they put almonds on the vanilla ice cream.

There was more to the dreams but these are the only parts that I remember.

Spiders and Ice Cream, huh who would have thought?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(If you kill a spider, it symbolizes misfortune and general bad luck. ) http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/s3.htm

(To see or eat ice cream in your dream, denotes pleasure and satisfaction with your life. It is also an indicative of good luck and success in love.)
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/i.htm

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home