SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Strange Dream

So last night I had a very strange dream. I was in some sort of complex and the only way out was through a high window. Somehow I formed wings which seemed to be made of gossamer from my shoulder blades, but they wouldn't carry my weight so then I had to create a sturdy set of wings just underneath those. I had to anchor these new wings in my body and it didn't really hurt, even when I removed them and there was still a hole in my back. I would go stand on this ledge overlooking the outside of the complex and think about flying away, but never did.
Then I was in a bathroom with my cousin and I really wanted to take a shower, so I asked her if the hole in my back was bleeding very badly, she said it wasn't so I turned around to look at it in the mirror and part of my back was missing. Inside my back looked like a soda fountain with motors and spigots and stuff, and I thought to myself, better not get that wet, so I didn't take a shower. So finally I take the wings out of my back and give them to someone, I think it was my mom.
Then I woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(To dream that you have wings, indicates your sweet, angelic quality. You may be in need of some protection from life's stresses and problems. Or you may be trying to escape from a difficult situation. )http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/w3.htm

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home