SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Josh and Jared

So last night I had one of the best dreams ever. I joined Josh and Jared at some kind of college visit. We met up outside, I hugged them both, and whispered in Josh's ear that I thought I was in love with him. He whispered back that he loved me too. I was elated for the rest of the dream. The three of us joined the crowd in an auditorium to watch a film. I couldn't see because of the guy in front of me. Jared was two seats to my left and Josh was a row ahead of us and to my left. I got up and jumped over the seats to sit with Josh, hoping he would hold my hand in the dark. After the film, the guy to my right asked where some girl was, I told him I didn't know, but she showed up right after that. We all made our way out of the auditorium.
That's where I can't remember anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amorous
To dream that you are amorous, denotes that your personal desires and illicit pleasures may land you into trouble. You will find yourself engulfed in scandal.
To dream that others are amorous, signifies that others will try to persuade you into illicit pleasures and abandon your own sense of morality.
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/feelings.htm


Love
To dream of love of being in love, suggests intense feelings carried over from a waking relationship. It implies happiness and contentment with what you have and where you are in life. On the other hand, you may not be getting enough love in your daily life. We naturally long for the sense to belong and to be accepted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home