SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Alumni Weekend

So this last weekend was Alumni weekend at my Alma Mater. I got to see lots of friends that I never see, hang out with them and not have to go to work. We went drinking Saturday night with as many of them as could make it. The night was finally complete when Jared and Josh showed up, around midnight. I love those boys, and we weren't even in college together! However, they are fellow alumni, so I invited them. After 4 pitchers and lots of pics and talking, we headed home before 1am.
Josh and me
Jared
Laura and me
Rachel and Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home