SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Visit from Angles

So Friday night/Saturday morning, I had a dream that I thought was of the end of the world. I was in a house which was more like a maze with some friends when the sky opened up and a host of Heavenly beings came to me. I called my aunt and told her to look outside then told her I loved her. I'm sure I spoke with either an angle or the Creator, I can't remember what was said but I clearly remember watching them retun to Heaven like a flock of birds. I don't remember anything after that. It was beautiful though. I'm not sure if it was meant to give comfort in this time of grief or meant to warn me of some impending disaster. Anyway, Monday came and we are still here, so...I will keep living each day, moment by moment, and not worry about the future. What's the point of having life planned out if I don't even know if there will be a tomarrow? There's a saying "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans" I plan on living each day to it's fullest and making the best of what is given to me.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Brechi said…

    hmm..intersting dream. maybe there is something there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home