SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kenny

Kenny Chesney is my idol. I love his work, his look, his voice, his attitude towards life. Last night I dreamed about Kenny. This is the first time I can recall dreaming of him. I was walking in a park and came to a fenced off section. Kenny was sitting on the other side of the fence playing his guitar, and I stopped to watch. A truck pulled up and a woman with a camera was in the bed and started taking his picture. Kenny got up came over to where we were and was asking if we wanted to have our pictures taken with him. He then made a comment about a ring I was wearing on the second finger of my right hand. It had an odd design that I can't explain. I wanted to give him the ring though.

I don't wear any rings or jewelery for that matter. I've never seen this ring before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ring

To see a ring on your finger in your dream, signifies your commitment to a relationship or a successful new endeavor. It also indicates your loyalty to your ideals, responsibilities, and beliefs.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/r3.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celebrities

To see a celebrity in your dream, represents your beliefs and understanding about him or her. Something in you waking life has triggered these similar beliefs and feelings. It is not uncommon that your obsession with a certain celebrity may carry over onto your dream world. Celebrities are often seen as heroes and all that is mighty. Also consider any puns within the name.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/c2.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fingers

To see your fingers in you dream, symbolizes physical and mental dexterity. They indicate manipulation, action and non-verbal communication.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/bodyparts.htm

1 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I totally love Kenny, too! But it appears that you are to marry him!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home