SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Monday, July 23, 2007

I dream of Jared!

Last night was one fucked up night for dreams. First I was in my hometown with my mom and my best friends kids at the school during a wrestling tournement. After that, I was at a pool with my cousins, and after that I was fighting with my friend Jared's girlfriend. She was going to the middle east and was planning on taking Jared with her! This didn't work so well for me and all I remember is pulling her close and telling her not to take him away from me. That's screwed up!

After all that, I ended up waking up 15 minutes later than usual. I don't know what I would do if Jared left me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home