SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Ben

SO UNFAIR! HOW CAN THIS BE? I have lost my Roommate and Friend, Ben to a horrible motorcylce accident. He died at the scene Wednesday morning after leaving for work. God I will miss him so much. It hurts so bad. Like there is a hole in my heart. Marci always called him her Angel, now he has his wings. Home doesn't feel the same without him. It's too quiet. Too empty.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger DerekB said…

    Im sorry for your lose

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so sorry for your lose. I'm sure you will remember him always.

    Tim from Boston.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home