SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

60-mins. gay or straight

I just watched these clips and wanted to share.

http://60minutes.yahoo.com/segment/68/gay_or_straight

I don't agree with the 'older brother theory'. In part because I'm the oldest of 4 boys and as far as I know, I'm the only one that is gay, and we are all four right handed. I do agree with some of the things they said about moving and speaking, though their stats are a little hard to believe. As for the twin boys, IMHO, the fem. one is more transexual, not just gay. He says at the end of the video that he wishes he were a girl.

I don't wish I were a girl. I'm happy being a Guy that likes Guys. I don't feel that I'm a girl trapped in a guys body, or even that I may have been a female in a past life. I don't even know what could have contributed to my being this way. As far as I know I was a normal boy who liked trucks, playing in the dirt, and watching cartoons(gi joe AND rainbow brite). I don't like to clean but I hate living in a dirty environment and I know other gay guys that need to clean up a lot. My friends tell me that they wouldn't know I was gay unless I told them. So my mannerisms don't give it away.

The whole twin thing is very interesting. I would like to see more data from more sets of twins.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:01 AM, Blogger Ahuh said…

    whaen I was a kid i do also wishes i was born a girl but now i am happy to be a gay!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home