SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

A feeling in my chest

Ok, I'm falling for a guy I work with at my part-time job. The problem(s) are that: 1. He likes girls, 2. He's 16, 3. He's in high school, 4. He's the bosses step-son. But everytime he looks into my eyes my heart stops. I can't get over it, and the song "Teardrops on my guitar" by Taylor Swift says it all. I'm not even sure why I feel this way about him. Maybe it's because he treats me like a friend or looks me in the eye or is comfortable around me. Or maybe it's something else that I can't put my finger on. Sometimes I feel over protective of him when his female friends come into the store, I want to tell them to leave him alone but it's not my place.
He's not God's gift; he has issues with ADHD, anger, and depression; he doesn't even go to regular HS, he goes to the alternitive center. Then I think of the song "so complicated" by Carolyn Dawn Johnson, and I keep all this to myself. Anyway, just needed to get this off my chest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home