SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My weekend

So Saturday night Melissa and I went to Jana and Justin's after dinner. Melissa brought 4 16oz beers for me and a bottle of wine for her. Now I now that 4 cans doesn't sound like much, but being that they are 16oz cans and I'm used to only drinking 3 or 4 12oz beers, I ended up having the equivalent of almost to a 6 pack. Needless to say I was pretty drunk. I was sitting on the couch watching the kids play video games with our friend Jessica sitting next to me, and Justin sits on the arm of the couch by me. I laid my head on his thigh and he put his arm around my shoulder. It was all very innocent. After Justin and Jessica had come back from picking up our friend Ryan and I got Justin to bend over and give me a hug and I kissed him on the cheek before we parted. We ordered pizza at 1am, ate and then we went home around 2am.

I just don't know what to do with these feelings I have for Justin. I'm not sure if I love him or if I'm in love with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home