SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Dain

Ok, I'm lost, confused and unsure of anything about this boy. I met Dain a few months back by complete fluke. His ex-girlfriend sent me a message from his hotornot account, I messaged him back and we ended up adding each other on myspace. Then started chatting on yahoo messenger and on to texting and finally to going out to the bars.
Everytime I talk to him I get butterflys in my stomach. Half the time I can't tell if he is flirting with me or just being friendly. Some of the things he says to me could be taken either way. We have mutual friends, and actually share a sur name, though I don't believe there is any relation between us.
I find him very attractive but, except for the "vibes" I get from him, there is no indication that there is more than a feeling of friendship on his part. I hate the waiting but I don't want to push him into anything he may not be ready for. I truly believe that he would have come home with me Saturday night after the bar had I not had to leave early to babysit the God-Daughter and had I not worked at 9am Sunday morning, I would have invited him to come sit with me.
I'm listing his details from his Myspace:
Dain's Details:
Age: 22
Status: Single
Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 6' 4" / Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Children: Someday
Education: Some college
Income: $30,000 to $45,000

I'm number 9 on his top friends list too.
I don't think it bothers him that I smoke, even though he doesn't. And today he asked me where I live. When I asked why, he said he was just wondering.
I dreamt of him after leaving the bar Saturday night, too. But that's going to have to be for another post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home