SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dream

Last night or more like early this morning, I was dreaming of the first guy I fell for. I really thought that after ten years I would be over him, but I guess I was wrong.
Anyway, in the dream, I run into Wes and his wife at the State Fair. I catch his attention and he makes an excuse to seperate from his wife and meets me in the bathroom. We start making out pretty heavily and then move to the back stall. I check the adjoing stalls and there is noone else there. When I turn to face Wes he has taken his shirt off and I begin kissing and touching him. Someone then enters the bathroom and we put our shirts back on and leave. The rest of the dream is of us looking for a place to continue our tryst away from our friends and everyone else.

Talk about wishful thinking. I don't even know what brought this dream on. I was not thinking about Wes yesterday, I was actually thinking about Justin. Another friend that I probably have a snowball's chance in hell with. Mostly because he's married. Hopefully Justin is the last married, straight guy I fall in love with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home