SOULMATE SEARCHING

I'm mostly using this blog as an outlet for my feelings and observations about my life. I don't update regularly, but only when something of interest happens in my life.

Monday, December 10, 2007

my dream

Last night I also dreamed that I was searching for a movie called "Heartbreaker" with Josh Hartnett. (not the one with Jennifer Love-Hewitt) I was looking for it at the Blockbuster store and when they didn't have it, we went to the one that was closed down and there it was in the display case. as i was unlocking the case, a cop or someone came in and we ran out the back door.

Also, there was a young couple with a beautiful baby girl that were with me at one point, the couple kind of reminded me of my friend Leslie and her husband. I kept telling them not to run off and leave me with the baby cause i already had enough kids to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home